IB Inverted bid/ask on stocks right now?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by travelingtrader, Apr 20, 2006.

1. A lot of stocks on IB seem to have inverted bid/ask spreads right now. Is anyone else having the same problem? I realize inversions sometimes occur but these are huge inversions across multiple stocks.

2. fhl

fhl

me too

3. JORGE

JORGE

I think Island is down, I've had to reroute several trades manually.

4. zdreg

zdreg

what does it meanwhen the TWS station screen changes color by itself?

5. it means it's losing connectivity to IB or having problems with the connection.

Even futures trades through ECBOT are taking forever to execute.

6. zdreg

zdreg

is the problem at IB or with the cable or dsl etc.

7. ozzy

ozzy

well I bought some puts yesterday on NVDA today I tried to sell and hit the bid at 1.45. I wasn't sure if it filled or not cuz I got no response. Afterwards my PC crashed, I rebooted got the fuck out at 1.05.

Now I don't know if its IB or my PC but my quotes on the ask were also frozen. Anyways Its a bit of a pain in the ass. But I think there's something funny going on with JAVA and IB. My PC is always hitting 100% and its really starting to piss me off. As If I don't have enough things to worry about while trading. I also have to deal with this shit.

8. it depends, could be either. But this time around, it's IB. I spoke to them, they're having problems with one of their gateways.

9. Moreagr

Moreagr

hmm same here and not to mention BT L1 quotes dont refresh and fill book traderr unless i hit the re-center button 3 weeks and going no fix from IB

10. Pete - IB

Pete - IB Interactive Brokers

What build TWS are you running (check from Help/About)? All known BookTrader problems are fixed in TWS 858. If you are running 858, please describe how to reproduce the problem and we'll look at it. Thanks.

#10     Apr 20, 2006