IB introduces order activity records

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Htrader, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Htrader

Htrader Guest

Finally, the current beta TWS version will offer a record of all your order activity. I guess management does listen to traders.

2. def

def Sponsor

yes, we do.

3. Frankly, it is too late. Almost all opportunities had gone under various freaking rules and fees introduced in years. Folks either had left or are leaving too. Incentives are gone. Dreams are gone. No dream no more in trading.

Just want a real ok job.

4. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

Thanks Def.
    Keep those improvements comin' (as long as the commissons are low! :p )

5. DTK

DTK

& that's one of the reasons why I am a client.
    Thanks again.

6. About time I guess. I remember when I was trading with RJT.
    This outfit even timestamped everything. IB should of had this
    a long time ago...

7. gerico

gerico

For DEF,

please be sure that the trailing log will include the IP number of the originating source of the orders.

For security reasons it's important to be able to track down eventual hacking.

8. paranoid... who would spend their time playing around with your account anyway?

9. You do realize you are insane, right?

10. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

No. I dont think so. Our trading activities this year have done very, very well. If you are properly capitalized and know what you are doing this is a good business. The problem is that many people get into this business without the proper training and without enough capital. If you have both of these things working against you the odds are long that you will prosper.

#10     Dec 5, 2003