IB incorect market prices in account?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by just21, Oct 17, 2002.

1. just21

just21

I have some out of the money option positions still showing with last nights close even thought the stock is open. Anyone else got this problem and therefore incorrect net liquadating value in their IB account statement? Problem with IBM, S, and MWD.

2. just21

just21

They just fixed IBM

3. just21

just21

IBM is broken again!

4. Nothing unusual here. I have calls OCT02 and puts JAN03, APR03.

5. babe714

babe714

Anyone else having trouble cancelling orders with IB ?

6. No probleme here. What market ? What orders ? If they have status LIGHT BLUE or PINK ( instead of GREEN *working* ) then they are stuck somehow. Call IB_Help, they should be able to remove such orders.

7. babe714

babe714

SPY is the stock , Its one leg of an OCA order ,target buy limit part is stuck was able to cancel the other protective buy stop . status is pink, talked to IB chat and they called the exchange to verify that it was'nt showing up there . Got an e-mail from them saying there programmers are trying to rectify the situation . Its still stuck though a day later from when I tried to cancel it .

8. Yeah, these are the usual suspects.
    Best solution would be to shut down AMEX ! :mad:

9. just21

just21

Happy to report that otm option prices are correct today and my p/l looks a lot better!

10. babe714

babe714

Still can't cancel SPY order . Am reluctant to enter any additional orders till its fixed . Problem is five days running . They did respond to my e-mail :The programmers are aware of this and are working to resolve this matter

#10     Oct 20, 2002