IB Improvements (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by mjt, Dec 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now if they'd only include an option to eliminate those dang buttons at the top.(other than dragging them off every time which is a pain).

#71     Jan 7, 2002
  2. agent99

agent99

I agree. Get rid of those annoying buttons and most of the things on my wishlist are in there. I just hope they post the new stand alone version fast! Thanks for listening IB.

:D

#72     Jan 7, 2002
  3. def

def Sponsor

i am promised the option will come but not in the next release

#73     Jan 8, 2002
  4. agent99

agent99

One comment on the new Rapid Order function (which looks great) is that I'd like to be able to change the default route on the fly as well, just like you can with volume. Maybe have your default choice at the top of a drop down menu.

Then it would be perfect.

But it's a HUGE step forward.

Thanks,

#74     Jan 8, 2002
  5. agent99

agent99

The new standalone TWS with the Rapid Order Entry is available for download. YAY!

#75     Jan 8, 2002
  6. ktm

ktm

IB is out of their mind. I cannot believe that you guys LOWERED your option commissions on the cheap stuff. I just hope you guys can stay in business. I've got two more friends signing up next week with about 600K between them. I hope IB can keep up. I also noted from the time I opened my first account til the time I did my most recent, a gap of almost 10000. My acct in Aug starts with 29 and more recently I opened an account that starts with 39. Did you guys open 10,000 accounts since August?

If so, that's awesome.

#76     Jan 8, 2002
  7. Very Nice :)
    Keep up the great work on TWS!

#77     Jan 8, 2002
  8. 4jays

4jays

Downloaded the new TWS with the Rapid Order Entry feature....it did not work at all. Called Customer Service. It turns out that this new feature is not yet functioning for globex (or possibly all futures traders). If you trade the E-Minis, forget this update for a while....guess they will tell us when the feature is ready for prime time.:confused:

#78     Jan 8, 2002
  9. agent99

agent99

Why would you really even need the new Rapid Entry feature for futures? You trade the same things over and over and over. The same few symbols. Set em up on one page and you don't have to retype them in til they change over. Quick setup doesn't really seem to be an issue for futures unless I'm missing something.

#79     Jan 8, 2002
  10. Can someone please update me about the BEST feature, is it fast now with SuperSoes or is BEST ECN still the way to go? Thanks so much guys.

#80     Jan 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.