IB - How many liquidity providers do they have now?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by travelingtrader, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Does anyone know how many liquidity providers Interactive Brokers has for Ideal Pro forex?

Last I heard they have one. Have they added any additional liquidity providers?

It would also be nice to know who the liquidity providers are if that information is available. I heard they are using Bear Sterns.

Thanks.

2. JayS

JayS

Also interested how many and who....

3. i see some of my trades are filled on the UBSFX desk and some on IDEALpro?????

last week for the majority of the time the EUR/USD was 1pip wide, now this week its 2pips wide?????

boy, if they reduced all of their major pairs to 1pip constantly through the euro session, i personally know guys that would close their a/c's with the banks and move to IB cause of their order capabilities! atm, oanda still has it on them cause they have the tighest spreads and no commission; but they lack execution function, but i heard they will be catching up soon.

i think IB could be #1 for FX soon.

keep moving onwards & upwards IB:)

4. Exchange: Bear Stearns Currency Dealing
    Exchange: IB Currency Dealing
    Exchange: Interactive Brokers Dealing System
    Exchange: JPMorgan Chase Currency Dealing
    Exchange: THI reuters
    Exchange: UBS FX

5. Exchange: THI reuters

What the hell is THI reuters ?
    Never saw a execution with THI reuters? I get UBS evertime

6. Xenia

Xenia

They use UBSFX and IDEALPRO for TWS execution reports.

UBSFX seems to be any of their liquidity providers and IDEALPRO any other IB customer.

7. "They use UBSFX and IDEALPRO for TWS execution reports.

UBSFX seems to be any of their liquidity providers and IDEALPRO any other IB customer."

How doy you find it out ?

By the way UBSFX is one of the biggest player (Volumen) in the forex market.

8. Xenia

Xenia

Simple conclusion ...

IDEALPRO took 25k of my 100k offer ...

9. Would someone from IB please respond to the original question? Thank you.

#10     Jun 6, 2005