IB Future's COMMISH Structure, Naked & Revealed!

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by ML_QUANT, Jul 20, 2008.

1. galiano

galiano

I can see what kind of trader you are. You just have to be right. Have a nice one gomer.

#11     Jul 20, 2008
  2. I am trying to get a simple and obvious error fixed and am getting every wrong reason for why the error is not an error. This is like trying to prove you are not dead after a death notice is issued. If you can't see the simple and obvious how can you possibly see the complexities of the markets?

Threads like this one are a perfect example of the old proverb "There are none so blind as those who will not see".

#12     Jul 20, 2008
  3. What a stupid statement. If the guy IS right, he should stick with it. And in this case, jeb is.

OldTrader

#13     Jul 21, 2008
  4. The trouble, oldtrader, is that in every thread bout ib the fuckwits and the shills arrive.

#14     Jul 21, 2008
  5. mokwit

mokwit

Sorry, I got delayed, now, where are we:D

#15     Jul 21, 2008
  6. The IB AVG. COM Side col is indeed wrong.
    Anyhow the last column is correct which is also the column of interest showing the All in average comm. for the relevant tier.

#16     Jul 21, 2008
  7. trendy

trendy

Hahahaha, just like everything else ML_Quant posts on ET is wrong, so is his "100% correct" table. Damn, I don't even trade through IB, but I know from looking at their website under Futures Commission, that the IB COMMISSION for the ES is $1.20/side for 300 sides or less. Its not $2.40 as ML_Quant's table states under the heading "IB AVG. COM Side". Jeb9999, is absolutely correct. Otherwise, using ML_Quant's commission figure of$2.40/side that would be $4.80/RT, PLUS another $2.30/RT for exchange and regulatory fees, bringing the total cost to $7.10/RT.

#17     Jul 21, 2008
  8. All comms. in the attached table are RT based.

#18     Jul 21, 2008
  9. So IGNORANT, start acting your age now!
    Firstly RTFQ, then learn to add but then, on the other hand, I agree it's already too late for your shrunk brain to learn anything new.
    Just keep blowing your used car salesman horn for TA and remain happy with the bread crumbs they throw your way.

#19     Jul 21, 2008
  10. trendy

trendy

Well, you know what, my shrunken brain as you call it, knew the IB commission per side was $1.20, not $2.40 as you stated. Jeb9999 politely pointed out your error, but you couldn't or wouldn't see it. Tell me, was that due to your ignorance or your arrogance?

#20     Jul 21, 2008