IB - first impression

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by TraderD, Nov 12, 2002.

1. What protection does SIPC give for an IB Universal Account??

#11     Nov 12, 2002

2. Yeah... they should just come clean and change their name to "Angry Black Brokers."

#12     Nov 12, 2002
  3. Bob111

Bob111

Snake, call 1 (877) 442-2757 or
    1 (877) 4IB-BRKR and listen)))))))))) (how angry chewing black guy say-at this time all IB systems work normally-even, if they down!!!!!)))))) maybe i'm wrong.........but i dont think so.......unless, your expirience with them too short)))))))
    the problem-like i say before-they all same-they all BROKERS and they purpose-to make you BROKE. if you did not understand it yet-don't blame on my bad english later)))))))

#13     Nov 12, 2002
  4. def

def Sponsor

LOL, a BS and racist post.

The recording when you dial is a Woman.

somehow tens of thousands of people completed the application on line and trade daily. reliability has been excellent.

#14     Nov 12, 2002
  5. New name for IB..... BABE - black angry brokers eating...:D

#15     Nov 12, 2002
  6. Bob111

Bob111

what come up after woman voice during trading hours?
    is it possible to change text speech engine on your answering machine?:D :D :D
    sorry Def, nothing personal, but you and Simon the only a people from i got right answers at right time........

#16     Nov 12, 2002
  7. Bob111

Bob111

heh......i was under the table for next 5 minutes:D :D :D

#17     Nov 12, 2002
  8. It took me a couple days to get comfortable with the TWS. It is a little different but I have to admit that I really love it now. Hot keys work great and I love the custom layouts you can have. I use separate layouts for stocks, holdrs, options and futures and you can switch between them instantly. The TWS is as simple or complex as you want to make it. Its complexity grows with you as your demands on it increase. I have to admit that I am on hold a long time when trying to reach customer service but IB still gets a huge thumbs up from me. Be patient you will be surprised with how comfortable TWS becomes. Good luck. Nas

#18     Nov 12, 2002
  9. graeco

graeco Guest

What method did you use to figure out TWS?Did you use the TWS demo?At the moment I am not getting on very well with TWS.Maybe I am not too bright.

#19     Nov 13, 2002
  10. I opened several accounts with IB during the last 12 months and it took just some minutes each.

:) :) :)

#20     Nov 13, 2002