IB fees for e-minis?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by bourbon, May 17, 2005.

1. bourbon

bourbon

can someone comfirm this?

#11     May 17, 2005
  2. ids

ids

3. if one does a lot of vol much cheaper vendors out there. its time ib lowered all there commissions. 1 cent a share for stock is insane in todays climate. anyone can get .06 or less anywere in america now. i don't think ib has lowered there base commission on stocks futures are options in 3 or more years

#13     May 17, 2005
  4. ids

ids

#14     May 17, 2005
  5. hey i like ib and use it for options but to say they're competitive on stock commissions is insane. 1 cent per share for the first 500 plus and you keep all the rebates on all the ecn's. what you're telling me cyber's fills to arca are worse than your's? there's tons of professional day trading outfits like assent that offer rates 70% less than iband whose platforms are 100 times better to speed trade and your future rates. people offering rates 30% cheaper for 300 contracts bundled or unbundled. like i said for options you're still good but you need to bring your rates on stock's and futures down. now i know you offer deals to guys doing some vol. i've talked to guys that pay 1/2 penny a share with you all which still is a mediocre rate

#15     May 17, 2005
  6. slick656

slick656

I trade with infnity Brokerage and it's $5 round trip with no problems... you get what you pay for I guess, I got burned and learned about super discount. If you are making money then what does a couple of dollars matter.... plus I have gotten a lot of service and knowledge from them

#16     May 20, 2005