IB FA account equivalent in CQG?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ESSTrader, Aug 9, 2017.

1. ESSTrader

ESSTrader

Hello guys, I'm trading on CQG via AMP, using Sierrachart, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if this combo has the equivalent of IB's Financial Advisor type of account for replicating trades across customers accounts and managing fees.

Thanks.

2. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

You can ask for a Block Account and direct the back office how to allocate the trades.
    There is a certain way of allocation logic you need to follow in order to be compliant.

3. ESSTrader

ESSTrader

Thanks for the reply Matt. Does the back office setup also include client billing? For example automated deduction of % of profits and management fees? Do you know where I can read up on this, the process for opening customer accounts, setting up, requirements and compliance etc. Thanks.

4. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

You are welcome. Unfortunately, I can not provide a written procedure because each FCM has it's own procedure when it comes to POAs, etc. Further, some may require a CTA exempt registration to get compensation. My suggestion is to approach your FCM and see what is their procedure for such account handling. I hope this helps.