IB F#@%* service!

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by CONR, Aug 2, 2006.

1. 1) Letting other people know that there is a problem will be of as much use to them as it was to you. You read there were problem but still opened an account! Why do you think others will proceed any differently by reading your thread?

2) Letting management know when there is a problem is not accomplished by posting on an anonymous Internet forum. How about picking up the phone and asking to speak to the managment that you refer to?

Their customers let them know about it. Yes, there are some IB representatives on this site but last time I checked this wasn't an Interactive Brokers site. You picked an indirect route to complain to the company to let them know about it. How about calling/writing Interactive Brokers instead?

I see, resorting to ad hominen attacks as a substitute for having a valid argument.

Luckily there is the ignore button.

#21     Aug 2, 2006
  2. You are right. I guess I'll never be President of the US. Or wait...maybe it's all part of my strategery.

#22     Aug 2, 2006
  3. maxpi

maxpi

Get used to it, you have to listen to their lame answers and go from there by trial and error.

#23     Aug 2, 2006
  4. Think of it this way, if IB cs was as smart as you , they would be customers not employees.

Feel better?

#24     Aug 2, 2006
  5. Sometimes their answers are rude, sometimes not. Unlike the local bank staff, their overall customer services are not generally bad.

But I'm impressed when (nearly) everything can be done through online, their real-time chat and inquiry ticket system.

Inconsistent info. Yes, but it happens everywhere. It is just more or less. Sometimes you have to depend on yourself. Eg: If you see the staff is hesitating or beating about the bush when you ask a specific question, you may realise the staff probably know less than you, and you should ignore its answer since it is going to be wrong or non-sense.

#25     Aug 11, 2006