IB Down?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by zentrader, Jan 11, 2006.

1. ktm

ktm

You would think having taken the Nikkei to 40,000 and back that the technology would be in place to support volume and volatility of that level. Are they really seeing all time high levels of throughput over there?

#11     Jan 18, 2006
  2. def

def Sponsor

Yes I would think so as well. It's long overdue but Osaka is upgrading their infrastructure - planned for next month - and things should improve dramatically.

#12     Jan 18, 2006
  3. nassau

nassau

tws very slow loading today, two attempts, was fine yesterday.
    also have lost data for tws several times all ready but refreshs itself after about 5plus seconds

all else working fine.

w

#13     Jan 18, 2006
  4. Htrader

Htrader Guest

I'm up and running, but my quotes have flicked on and off a few times.

#14     Jan 18, 2006
  5. lcw

lcw

My desktop IB TWS is working fine for many hours. No issue at all. :D

#15     Jan 18, 2006
  6. data problems for NA feeds.the german data is fine.

#16     Jan 18, 2006
  7. no problems here as well.
    still...i didnt like what happened yesterday during yhoo report.

#17     Jan 18, 2006
  8. Very slow during pre-market trading this morning. Once the market opened, everything went back to normal.

#18     Jan 18, 2006
  9. The last three days I have been unable to connect to IB using SSL (always get “Login failed – Failed send NSMsg – javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed.” message). Before the Monday holiday, I aways connected to IB using SSL. Now I am forced to connect without SSL. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know if it is safe connecting to IB without SSL enabled? I send multiple email to IB tech support but have not received any responses. So, any help I can get from this board would be appreciated.

#19     Jan 18, 2006