IB down?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by wb5983, Aug 5, 2003.

1. wb5983

wb5983

Cant login. Anyone else or just me?

2. same here :eek:

3. up now :confused:

4. wb5983

wb5983

Only 15 minutes but it seemed like a lifetime!

5. Atlantic

Atlantic

i had a tws connection problem recently - it lastet about 5 or 6 minutes - but afterwards ib told me that the problems was solved on their side within one minute. the troubles after that minute had to do with my isp (don't ask me about details).

however - today the same again - tws disconnected - i tried and switched to my 2nd provider and got a new tws-connection - tried and switched back to my 1st (main) provider - still no tws-connection. note: both inet-connections seemed fine - charting had no problems all the time.

found it pretty interesting - again i don't know anything about the techical details behind this phenomenon - but next time i have this problem i know what to do.

6. Yesterday (Monday, Aug 5) i had a disconnect in late morning that lasted about 5 minutes or so.

Today (Tuesday) i've started to get disconnected over the last 10 minutes or so, with the connection coming back for a minute or so, then disconnect, then back for a minute, then disconnect, etc. This is the point i'm at right now.

Hopefully they resolve this soon.