IB does not send out monthly PAPER statement, what if some thing happens to you?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by dabao91, Nov 27, 2007.

1. BSAM

BSAM

(Speee.....Why don't you tell someone, before you kick the bucket?)

#11     Nov 27, 2007
  2. I would just print out a statement once a year and keep in a secure location with username and password. Put all your other documents here also. Printing out your own statements is way more secure than having them mailed to you.

#12     Nov 27, 2007
  3. Brother dabao,

Eliminate your paranoia and unresolved afterlife issues right now and forever. Simple post your account number, password and bank wiring details in this thread.

If you suddenly stop posting, we will make sure your funds are disposed off properly and in a timely manner...no need to worry, we are all your trading buddies.

:)

#13     Nov 27, 2007
  4. So, sit down with your dependants and tell them for fuck sake!!!!!!!!!

How dumb are you?:confused:

#14     Nov 27, 2007
  5. dabao91

dabao91

So, sit down with your dependants and tell them for fuck sake!!!!!!!!!

You dependants may trave to you and .................

#15     Nov 27, 2007
  6. It's called estate planning. If you had any real assets to protect, you would have known this.

Don't worry about your little piker accounts, they will find their way to probate court in no time.

Ignorance is not an answer. Do some homework.

:confused:

#16     Nov 27, 2007
  7. dabao91

dabao91

Gees ....... It looks like no one (except rwk, etc) care about IB sending out PAPER statement or not or you guys have already figured out a way and ACTUALLT DOING it already..................

I have a long time friend (15+ years) who owns a seat with a big exchange and who does A LOT OF trading himself ¡K¡K............ who have non-small account (in my standard) with IB ¡K¡K..... who called me up and said IB does not even provide an option for him to receive PAPER statement even he is willing to pay for.... and the funny thing is this is the same guy who have talk to me many times about the important of estate planning and again he have not don that personally............................ and this is the guy who receives ¡§private jet¡¨ renting promotion ad from time to time ¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K

#17     Nov 27, 2007
  8. If you do not know how to print out regular statements and keep it together with all your papers in a place a loved one can find than I imagine your affiars are in a horrid state and you dying is the least of your concerns.

What if you die and you do not tell anyone? How will they know your dead if you do not mail them a letter letting them know where you died..

#18     Nov 27, 2007
  9. dabao91

dabao91

What if you die and you do not tell anyone? How will they know your dead if you do not mail them a letter letting them know where you died..

You are so funny .............. I like this ....... I may call 911 before I died .... :p :p :p :p

#19     Nov 27, 2007
  10. If he provides his username and password I'll mail him a monthly statement for under $100 a month (PM me for the exact rate). I'll even throw in the yearly statement for free. And if you're one of the first 100 messages I receive, I'll sign you up on prison dating mailing lists for free!!!! You really can't beat this deal ...

#20     Nov 27, 2007