IB data a mess

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by gangof4, Aug 16, 2007.

1. sprstpd

sprstpd

IB's ARCA quotes have become totally unreliable. Crossed quotes. Quotes that don't show. And this happens at any time of day.

#31     Aug 19, 2007
  2. sprstpd

sprstpd

Last week, the quotes seemed to be very good. Am not sure I want to call the problem fixed, but it seemed to be better.

#32     Aug 26, 2007
  3. #33     Aug 26, 2007
  4. Bob111

Bob111

what a mess at the end with nasdaq stocks....

#34     Aug 31, 2007
  5. nassau

nassau

getting really tired of every day 340 area market getting locked.
    today rimm,aapl,nvda,sndk and half the steel sector had a locked market it has just unlocked now...total bs.

w

#35     Aug 31, 2007
  6. nassau

nassau

I have spoken with several of the traders who trade remote and we all are still experiencing locked data around 330 pm almost daily never mind the occassional lock during the day. noticed last few days no bulletin re ecn
    it seems that once the market rallies or tries to retrace the market is locked and not just for a min.
    I have been print screening tws and it seems to be mostly an stock that starts to move ie today after 330 aapl,rimm,nvda,aks

am wondering if this is when IB is balancing their portfolio as today one of the remote traders bid/ask on same stocks was different. we were comparing aapl at the time and their was as much as 20-30 cents different. I do acknowledge that it could be his internet but that does not explain the constant locking as I understand smart routing is to route and obviously not all ecn's have issues.
    IB any answers or explanation?

w

#36     Sep 5, 2007
  7. #37     Sep 5, 2007