Ib Customer Support S U C K S !!!!

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by FLY7788, Aug 21, 2007.

1. FLY7788

FLY7788

I`m very happy with IB ( BUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS STUPID )

For them, customer are like baby ....

#11     Aug 21, 2007
  2. Catoosa

Catoosa

I turned in a "Trouble Ticket" four weeks ago and IB has yet to assign or respond to the "Trouble Ticket". This is less than helpful and demonstrates IB's lack of concern. After this length of time I would say IB has not intention of responding. But, customer support is not why I think IB is the best of the broker accounts I use. IB is by far the best overall.

#12     Aug 21, 2007
  3. FLY7788

FLY7788

Yes and when you call your number, IT DON`T ANSWER !!!!!

#13     Aug 21, 2007
  4. FLY7788

FLY7788

Mango_trader you are set on IGNORE now .... morron

#14     Aug 21, 2007
  5. You should PM IB Salvatore about this. I think he will want to know, and he will be concerned.

Don't misinterpret a system glitch as a problem of the company not caring. True, some individual employees don't always care when they should, but their attitude is not what upper management intends, and this is why management has been addressing this people problem and they have made a lot of progress with it. They can't just fix it overnite, it isn't that simple. I think CS has made great strides over the past few years, and that they continue to improve. I do have to agree that there are problems with customer service, but I think that IB is so good for us customers, that it is worth the trouble to work with them to deal with such problems, and to help them improve.

I think that very few customers appreciate the fundamental difficulty of providing customer service for a company as unique as IB, a company which provides such a technologically advanced, yet low-cost service to so many customers. No industry standard exists for IB to copy. It is very difficult to give good customer service on such sophisticated offerings, without hiring PhDs to answer every phone and thus destroying the low costs which we so much value.

#15     Aug 21, 2007
  6. Catoosa

Catoosa

Thank you for you help and advice.

#16     Aug 21, 2007
  7. dave74

dave74

LOL. Are you for real? Only a moron would have troubles on how to use the STP.

#17     Aug 21, 2007
  8. dave74

dave74

I agree.

What's with all these morons who can't even get a simple device to work?

Seriously Fly. What possible problem are you having with the STP? I gotta hear this.

#18     Aug 21, 2007
  9. gkishot

gkishot

Anything can go wrong. This is not the point. As far as I am concerned the customer is always right. Even if he is wrong.

#19     Aug 21, 2007
  10. Is not about the STP working wrong or problem for the customer setting up the device.

Now if you add an ACH/Wire instruction or you just change a letter on your profile you have to call. Pretty annoying as the use of the device should be enough as proof i was placing the wire instruction.

I called last time to "confirm my identity" and i have to spend 25 min on wait... annoying..

#20     Aug 21, 2007