IB Customer Service is Poor

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by stockgirl, Jul 14, 2006.

1. cscott

cscott

Well, the things I mentioned did not work when I tried the ticket system, and it has not been that long ago. JFYI, I ALWAYS do my homework before I ask a question, and who said ANYTHING about firing off numerous emails EVERY day. I don't do that, and doubt many others do either.

Oh, and you forgot ...

d. you are not confined to typing in a small box TRUE

#91     Sep 5, 2006
  2. LMAO ... and if anyone had any doubt they could check the first (dumbest ever question) and second (duh ... I just don't get da internet) posts from Cscott.

Scotty, you are a halfwit as well as a lowlife. :p

#92     Sep 5, 2006
  3. And given how I hate to have displaced an important post. Here it is again. Cheers :)

#93     Sep 5, 2006
  4. IBj

IBj Interactive Brokers

Sorry, I need to qualify a previous statement I made: when using WebTicket, the opportunity to rate the service is presented when the issue is resolved, i.e. it is either closed by the CSR or the client.
    If there is a back-and-forth dialogue, the issue is still open presumably, so it doesn't really make sense to rate the service.

#94     Sep 5, 2006
  5. cscott

cscott

Look in the mirror, kiwi. Pot. Kettle. Very, very BLACK!

#95     Sep 5, 2006
  6. IBj

IBj Interactive Brokers

It would be great if we could leave the name calling and other irrelevent posts in the playground sandbox.

I assume the thread started for a real reason. I am interested in the problem posed by the thread subject and not by who has the most 'colorful' vocabulary. IB contribution is intended to inform and learn from our clients and other intelligent commentators. Why would anyone want to be in the middle of a name calling exercise which helps nobody and, aside from some mild amusement factor, serves no purpose.

#96     Sep 5, 2006
  7. I agree with you 100%. I have been trying to raise this problem to Baron's attention, among other reasons, because I am concerned that this type of behavour might discourage IB from continuing this sort of very productive interaction with its customers. I wrote about this problem in a feedback thread at http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75750&perpage=6&pagenumber=1. My voice counts for very little, but maybe IB, and its concerned customers, should give some feedback to Baron, on how they would prefer to have discussions limited to serious participation and criticism, instead of abusive and juvenile behavour.

#97     Sep 5, 2006
  8. Ahhh ... ok ... boredom with this game ... and my regard for Jim and the pain it causes him.

I'll leave the morons alone. Cheers boys :)

#98     Sep 5, 2006
  9. nonam

nonam

True story.
    Question to IB."Can I buy pk stocks in my margin account?"
    IB reply."Contact our trade desk for help selling your pk stocks".

#99     Sep 5, 2006
  10. zdreg

zdreg

not exactly the worst response.
    you may have listed stock that became delisted,

#100     Sep 5, 2006