IB Clients, What Broker is Your Backup?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Joe Doaks, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Pissed off today at a TWS outage and looking for the next best choice for a futures broker for a backup. And yes, it is OK to say IB might not have been the best first choice. An no, I am not a chronic IB basher or shilling for another broker. Thanks.

2. cstfx

cstfx

mirus

3. Thanks. Will look into it.

4. jlampel

jlampel ET Sponsor

Hi, my name is Josh and I am a futures/forex broker with Global Futures. Global Futures is a good first or second option to IB. Here are a few things about Global Futures which I think you will appreciate:

- Discount Commissions

- $500 day-trading margins on the e-mini’s (S&P, Dow, Nasdaq and Russell)

- 24 hour customer service and technical support. You can call us anytime and get someone on the phone, LIVE, to help you and
    won’t have to wait 15-20 minutes on hold for customer service like with other brokers.

- 24 hour order desk. You can call in and place orders in case your internet goes down or power goes out at NO EXTRA COST!

- No minimum deposit to open an account

We also have a special for the month of August. If you open your account before 8/31/10 we can offer you 20 COMMISSION FREE electronic contracts just to try us out! I have included the link to open an account below. I look forward to speaking with you soon and earning your business! Take care.

http://www.globalfutures.com/futures/accounts/new.asp?refid=Direct&lang=en

Josh Lampel
    Futures/Forex Broker
    jlampel@globalfutures.com
    www.globalfutures.com

5. Josh, thanks very much for introducing yourself. I'll read up on what you have to offer.

6. jlampel

jlampel ET Sponsor

You're welcome. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.