IB Charts

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by zf trader, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Is anybody else having trouble getting charts tonight. It doesn't appear as an option when I right click or when I look on the menu. Has IB discontinued the charting service? I am trying out a new computer but I doubt that could be it. Anybody know something I don't?

2. BSAM

BSAM

I can get charts. Shucks, you got me all excited there for a minute. I thought maybe they had made some kind of deal with QuoteTracker.:)

3. Steve_IB

Steve_IB Interactive Brokers

Check you have it ticked in the Feature Selector (Configure Menu)

4. Boib

Boib

That worked for me.Thanks Steve

Thank goodness for ET, I sent an E-mail to customer support this morning and haven't heard back yet.

Next time I have a problem I'll post it here.

5. Nothing personal, but you might want to try the User Manual first.

OldTrader

6. Steve_IB

Steve_IB Interactive Brokers

Please don't, as we rarely answer CS issues on ET. The fastest way to get an answer is to send us a ticket via your Account Management window or call us. However, even e-mail should be answered within 24 hours.

7. GTC

GTC

Steve_IB, IB' email customer services representatives unfortunately sometimes don't answer in 240 hours even for relatively simple questions. However, they do answer my "new account" related questions fairly quickly. The story is different for my old account related questions :(. I hope things improve.

8. Thanks Steve, that worked.

9. I only have a Demo with IB, charts are incoplete in this version.

Are they good and refresh in line with rates on regular platform?