IB Charging For ICE/NYBOT Data Feed

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by jeb9999, Oct 29, 2008.

1. The $55 a month is only for Professionals.

Interesting that you have always been charged the $1 for this feed. Does the charge show up at the start of the month?

#11     Oct 30, 2008
  2. Just thought I'd mention that I first subscribed to ICE over a year ago to get the quotes on their oil contract COIL (Brent sweet crude). I think I've been paying $1 per month for the entire time. I don't think this was a recent change. ICE data has always been $1. If it was free until recently, I want my money back. LOL. Seriously, I think there was always a charge but I'm not going to go back in my statements and look.

OldTrader

#12     Oct 30, 2008
  3. ITR2744

ITR2744

no, half a year ago or so it was definitely charged in £. I know it because I wondered and asked a rep. and they told me it's correct but they will change to $ in the near future...

#13     Oct 31, 2008
  4. OK, you made me go back and check a few statements. I've been charged $1.98 for February, April, and August 2008. Not free, not pounds.

So the bottomline...it was never free. It was charged in dollars in my account.

OldTrader

#14     Oct 31, 2008
  5. ITR2744

ITR2744

Hmm... you are right, it's 1.98$ on the statement but I'm sure it was 1£ on IB's website... so they converted the fee in the statement.

I deleted all messages but a IB representative told me once, that I should have some GBP in my account to pay the fees... :p

#15     Oct 31, 2008