IB charging exchange fees

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by tntneo, Nov 2, 2001.

1. Eldredge

Eldredge

Fohat,

I believe you are right. I have gotten so used to looking at the QQL charts rather than the quote window that I had forgotten about the difference. I think the charts are similar to TWS, but the quote window does show more ticks. Thanks for reminding me. Hopefully we will be able to integrate outside quotes with TWS soon.

#101     Nov 8, 2001
  2. Atlantic

Atlantic

3. Def - do you have any current info regarding integrating outside quotes with TWS ? I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks def. :)

#103     Nov 16, 2001
  4. coops

coops

I'm another QQL user - so would be delighted to be able to execute trades thru IB from within the QQL charts and quotes. Last few days IB quotes seem to be much less reliable (never mind the Level 2 problems).

coops

ps for QQL users info : I looked at wealthlab.com after seeing Vishnu recommend it - seems good and a real time scanner system can be purchased. Presently uses Qcharts quotes, but they tell me they'll be providing QQL support in next upgrade....

#104     Nov 17, 2001
  5. That same page also says the charges are per customer, not per account. Good news!

#105     Nov 17, 2001
  6. I didn't really keep up with the latest developments at IB regarding those exchange fees. So how do they justify the $10 amount for equities while it should actually be only 3 bucks IB pocketing a defacto account maintenance fee of $7/mo? $84 a year!

#106     Nov 18, 2001
  7. IB, Good move on the Globex fee! Only need $30/month commish to avoid.

#107     Nov 19, 2001
  8. Oh really that's good where did you read that?

#108     Nov 19, 2001
  9. Def - not sure if you saw my question. Do you have any current info regarding integrating outside quotes with TWS ? I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks def. :)

#109     Nov 20, 2001
  10. def

def Sponsor

sorry, i havn't heard anything of yet

#110     Nov 21, 2001