IB bracket order problem with v865.5

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by dcriese, Dec 20, 2006.

1. dcriese

dcriese

I just upgraded to version 865.2 a couple of days ago, then to 865.5 today. Using the alt left click feature on book trader for bracket orders now results in the limit and stop exit orders being placed on the same price and not bracketing the trade. I emailed customer support a couple of days ago--no response yet. I was hoping that the bug was fixed today when I downloaded 865.5--no luck. I'm hoping to get a response from the IB guys on this board. At least tell me that IB knows about the problem and is fixing it.

2. I had the same problem yesterday.

I finally could get the stop side to offset, but not the limit side.

I thought I had changed something.

3. me1969

me1969

Why don't you just open a ticket and downgrade to TWS 864. Sorry, but that makes more sense than posting at ET...

4. riskette

riskette

You're probably right. Still needs to be fixed though.

5. Definitely something strange going on with recent versions. I am using the TWS and when having an OCA at times one price gets replaced by the limit price, at other times prices are crossed. extremely annoying!

:mad:

Maria

6. DAV

DAV ET Sponsor

We are aware of the problem and are working on it.

7. Tnx

8. IB, In the release notes, can you disclose what the minor release changes actually are? (ex. from 865.2 -> 865.3 -> 865.5)

9. newbunch

newbunch

And what is changed/fixed with each new release.

10. I second that!
    I find upgrading a risky step everytime, only to find the message "Newer version of application available" after just a few days again.
    We would like to know if it is worth it to upgrade.

Ursa..

#10     Dec 20, 2006