IB blank screen today

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by lsudaytrade, Jan 28, 2004.

1. samaritan

samaritan Interactive Brokers

We had a problem with a network card in one of our tick servers this morning. The problem was corrected at about 9:45am EST. Have people been experiencing blank screens after this time? If so, please email help@interactivebrokers.com, include the text "mg101" in the subject line and include your username and/or account name.

Thanks.

#21     Jan 30, 2004
  2. You are wrong, it works great.

About 2 weeks ago, I got Euros from my account with "base currency" USD (within 36 hrs).

#22     Jan 30, 2004
  3. good for you. I never said it is not working at all, I mentioned that it did not work with my account and IB admitted it was not because of an error on my side but on theirs. IB can confirm that as I am discussing it extensively with IB's funds and banking. I have no reason to make up stories about my own broker.

#23     Jan 30, 2004
  4. Thanks for the concern....... will do

#24     Jan 30, 2004
  5. I'm rather certain its not my connection either. I was in the chat and another forum member from CHICAGO experienced the same problem at the same time. When calling IB, he was told it was an IB SERVER problem.

I hope the problem is resolved and this doesnt reoccur anymore at an alarming rate.

#25     Jan 30, 2004
  6. If this post was directed towards me, no where did I bash IB. I was merely requesting an explanation of the problem fron an IB representative.

Also this is three days in a row now at sometimes even several instances in a day. It only occurred once today(Fri.)

#26     Jan 30, 2004
  7. Got logged off today(Mon. 2/2) for about 2 minutes during the a.m. Several other traders in the ET CHAT experienced it as well.

Whats the problem here IB?

#27     Feb 2, 2004
  8. "what is the problem here".....LOL :D

#28     Feb 3, 2004
  9. notified suisse office IB

they are working on fixing the problem

#29     Feb 5, 2004
  10. ktm

ktm

I was just logged off as well and cannot log in now...from the East coast of the US.

IB Chat says they "have a small issue with a gateway and are working on it."

#30     Feb 5, 2004