IB Arca Book issues

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by musicman, Aug 26, 2007.

1. I have not been able to get the ARCA book to show up in Total view ever since I opened my account at IB 2 weeks ago. Numerous calls, and on line tickets but still no fix.
    I know I am not the only one with this problem. Who else here is having the same issues?? Looks like the problem started when IB switched over to Total View from the old regular Level II .

2. Thank you fo the arca link , I do have many other sources for the arca book however I need to see the book integrated into the Total View Screen .

3. Here is the response from Ib on this :

"TWS level 2 window does not identify ARCA quotes in the MM Name field. This is by design.

TOTALVIEW (formerly known as Level II), is only comprised of MMs and orders in the NASDAQ system, so this is what we are now showing.

If you want to see the ARCA book, you need to pull up an ARCA market data line and then click on the "market depth" under tools.

In the near future, we will give another option on the TWS that will show an integrated book. In this case, the TWS will request the market depth from all sources and co-mingle the results in one window. There is not a current ETA on this implementation."

Without the ARCA book integrated I am not really getting a “Total View” for the stock.

I am surprised IB went to Total view without the ability to integrate the ARCA book.