IB and Sierra

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Lamont_C, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Good, I bet they didn't think of that one.

Ursa..

#31     Dec 30, 2006
  2. Any answer please IB?

#32     Dec 30, 2006
  3. Kiwi,

I agree but need to discuss with our developers. I’ll come back to you Tuesday or Wednesday.

Enjoy the new years.

Sal

#33     Dec 31, 2006
  4. Folks,

this is incredible.

think about it...

Diologue with someone that can make a difference with a huge broker...

This is an anonymous internet board....

I think IB is working on their service as they said they would, They are listening...

I think other sponsors and potential sponsors should read and learn. ET is truly the sketch pad for outstanding client communication and at the same time reaching other traders and potential traders.

Michael B.

#34     Dec 31, 2006
  5. when my system malfunctions,i come here first.then can tell pretty quick if it's an Ib issue of my isp/computer problem. no offence but system status from IB can be pretty slow

#35     Dec 31, 2006
  6. Thanks Sal,

Happy New Year. I hope the fireworks in your part of the world were as much fun as they were down here.

#36     Dec 31, 2006
  7. Kiwi,

The new backend will support the following:

Specify length and omit end time, we assume they want everything until now. I think it works equally well and does not require them guessing how long the query will travel.

I'm sending details to Ensign and Sierra.

Sal

#37     Jan 2, 2007
  8. IB Salvatore,

Could you please make an announcment in the ET announcments forum about these upgrades. please?

I would like to encourage the IB staff to please use the announcements forum preferably on every upgrade and change within IB...consider putting an announcment link on your website directing your users to YOUR announcment forum here in the ET guest base.

Thank You.

Michael B.

#38     Jan 2, 2007
  9. Quartz

Quartz

Salvatore thats the best suggestion I have read yet for this - and it may cut down a bit of processing on your servers with no more time calculations for data outbound.

#39     Jan 2, 2007
  10. This is announcement material......

Our response average telephone response times are consistently under 1 minute

#40     Jan 2, 2007