IB Account Management

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by t0yland, Sep 9, 2003.

1. t0yland

t0yland

I am going through the process of opening an account with IB.
    I seem to get an error about 90% of the time when I attempt to log in to the accoutn managemtn page. Im just wondering what other peoples experience is with this. Also it makes me wonder how reliable there other services are.

2. Why do people post these questions here rather than contacting IB directly?

Personally, I've NEVER had a problem with IB's account management. One little bug they do have is, the account management is run under SSL, but the IB header image is coming from a non-secure connection so when I run a report to get my trades for a day/week/month, Internet Explorer asks me if it should load the non-secure items as well. I always click Yes, and it works out fine. Other than this little problem, which is nitpicking anyway, I have had no issues with account maintenance.

-FastTrader

3. IBj

IBj Interactive Brokers

We just released a completely new account registration system and we have had a few teething problems, especially with timeouts while inside account management.

If you continue to have problems please send an email to IB Customer Service, help@interactivebrokers.com , making reference to CS199 in the subject. This will route your mail directly to the developer in charge of our new registration system who may be able to identify your problem.