I would think beyond the UK/US terror plot!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Our nations founders were men who lived Manifest Destiny. Knowing what we did to the Indians (who certainly not always but often had it coming) you'd best believe Early Americans would SAVAGE a tribe (Islam) if they engaged in widespread terror. What we did to a race of people for just the occasional scalping of a settlement should be warning to Muslims.

#21     Aug 10, 2006
  2. Islamic fundamentalism is definitely of a different character than other threats to U.S. Sovereignty. This is the first large group of persons who is willing to commit suicide for its cause. It's actually rather weird, when you think about it.

Muslims of this ilk seem to believe that this sort of activity will result in the eventual domination of the West, or at least that the West will leave Islam to its own devices.

It's just not gonna happen that way. There isn't enough time for Islamic fundamentalism to take root in the USA in any substantial numbers. I suggest that the next really big terrorist action against a U.S. target will be the last one, mainly because I'm a pretty ordinary guy, with no particular axe to grind against the Arab world, yet I'm getting tired of the inconvenience of worrying about what's on the horizon.

So, I suspect are many other ordinary Americans. And, if enough of us get annoyed, the politicians will start to feel safe with the idea of something a little more aggressive than what we've done militarily up till now.

It only takes just one Ohio-class submarine to put an end to the entire Islamic movement. I really don't think that they understand how great the threat is, and how easily things could escalate to that point.

I feel very sad to say it, but I think Islam is doomed within the next decade. We may all be doomed after that, but Islam is definitely on the way to being first on the "hit" parade.

#22     Aug 10, 2006
  3. So sputdr has genocidal feelings just like the Germans did toward the Jews?

Yes and no, after all jews never blew up german civilians.

Every genocide is supported by rationalizations...

How nice for him...

Hey, one man's mass murderer is another man's freedom fighter, isn't that your philosophy?

Since I condemn murder, mass or on a small scale or state sponsored...no, that is not my philosophy.

I live in America, it is not my job to tell other countries which religion to support or not support.

LOL, that must be why you never criticize Israel, or it's only the religious issues of foreign countries you don't want to be involved in?

I criticize Israel's actions, I criticize crazed self righteous fanatics like Zionists and Islamic fascist...not the religion of Judaism, nor the religion of Islam.

Please note: Israel is a foreign country. Doh!

You idea to ban Islam is in America fascist and totalitarian in nature, but what else is new.

Nonsense, there are a lot of religious cults that are banned in various countries all over the world, including democartic countries.

Oh yes, the first thing the communists did was to ban all religious belief systems.

In America, religious beliefs are not banned, only unlawful actions are banned.

#23     Aug 10, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

McCarthy was a hero in both WWll an Congress. He exposed the many Communists who'd risen to sensitive positions in the Truman administration. We know your also pro-Commie so naturally you and that DEEP THINKING George Looney have it in for McCarthy.

So do you routinely lie to Nitro?

#24     Aug 10, 2006
  5. Post what you can prove is a lie.

Swift boat and make stuff up all you like, it only exposes your underbelly, and how unAmerican you truly are....

Senator Joe McCarthy would be proud of your witch hunt tactics...

If your best shot is to employ this game, man, you are lost.

Shame you can't just let that potty mouth tirade the way you would like...

LOL!

#25     Aug 10, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

This is GREAT!!!!

08-07-02 03:26 PM

#26     Aug 10, 2006
  7. Every genocide is supported by rationalizations...
    Well that does not mean every rationalization is wrong but as I said I don't agree with sputr's "final solution" just yet.

Since I condemn murder, mass or on a small scale or state sponsored...no, that is not my philosophy.
    Well, I've heard it too many times from anti-Israel folks not to take it seriously, SouthAmerica called Hezbollah "freedom fighters" on ET, George Galloway did the same on british TV... So you may well be an exceptions but that's exactly what most people sharing your views on the ME think.

I criticize Israel's actions, I criticize crazed self righteous fanatics like Zionists and Islamic fascist...not the religion of Judaism, nor the religion of Islam.
    Right, you criticize Israel's actions on a daily basis but you are completely silent on the ban on all religions except Islam in the muslim world because 'it's not your job'. How very convenient.

Oh yes, the first thing the communists did was to ban all religious belief systems.
    I don't advocate to ban all religions, only Islam.

In America, religious beliefs are not banned
    I know, my point is that it should be, at least in case of Islam.

#27     Aug 10, 2006
  8. If you have a point, try to make one...

#28     Aug 11, 2006
  9. Every genocide is supported by rationalizations...

Well that does not mean every rationalization is wrong but as I said I don't agree with sputr's "final solution" just yet.

Right doesn't need to be rationalized.

Well, I've heard it too many times from anti-Israel folks not to take it seriously, SouthAmerica called Hezbollah "freedom fighters" on ET, George Galloway did the same on british TV... So you may well be an exceptions but that's exactly what most people sharing your views on the ME think.

Strawman.

Obviously I am an exception, as I have stated my views quite clearly that both sides are wrong.

Right, you criticize Israel's actions on a daily basis but you are completely silent on the ban on all religions except Islam in the muslim world because 'it's not your job'. How very convenient.

I don't believe in banning any religious belief. I believe in having laws that punish unlawful actions not beliefs or thoughts and ideas.

I don't advocate to ban all religions, only Islam.

It is unlawful to ban any religious belief in America, so you want to promote unlawful behavior. Given your position re: Israel, and the rationalization of war crimes, I am not surprised that you would promote unlawful behavior.

In America, religious beliefs are not banned

I know, my point is that it should be, at least in case of Islam.

I understand your point. I understand Romans throwing Christians to lions, the Spanish Inquistion, heretics being burned at the stake, the Salem Witch trials, the Nazis burning of Jews, the KKK killing Jews, Henry the VIII killing Sir Thomas Moore, the actions of McCarthyism, the Communists killing clergy members, etc., etc., etc.

That you consider yourself an American yet wanting to ban a religious belief, no that I don't really understand.

Look at what your hatred had turned you into...

#29     Aug 11, 2006

10. Right doesn't need to be rationalized.
    Right is in the eyes of the beholder, you are not right, you're self-righteous and politically correct - huge difference (no offense)

Strawman. Obviously I am an exception, as I have stated my views quite clearly that both sides are wrong.
    Good for you, most of the people who claim that both sides are wrong also claim that "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" when talking about Hezbollah. Glad to know you don't think so.

I don't believe in banning any religious belief.
    You don't believe in criticizing countries that do ban religious beliefs because "it is not your job", yet you never hesitate to bash Israel, for whatever reason you feel it IS your job.

It is unlawful to ban any religious belief in America,
    So we should make it lawful, laws change according to the will of the voters, let's make it lawful and ban Islam.

I understand your point. I understand Romans throwing Christians to lions, the Spanish Inquistion, heretics being burned at the stake, the Salem Witch trials, the Nazis burning of Jews, the KKK killing Jews, Henry the VIII killing Sir Thomas Moore, the actions of McCarthyism, the Communists killing clergy members, etc., etc., etc.
    Well, none of the innocent victims mentioned above blew up innocent civilians. Besides I don't advocate killing them, I merely suggest that we should ban their hateful religion. They can continue practicing their beliefs in at least 100 muslim countries where all other non-muslim beliefs are outlawed.

That you consider yourself an American yet wanting to ban a religious belief, no that I don't really understand.
    Some religious beliefs lead to crime and need to be banned.

#30     Aug 11, 2006