I would like to give a thanks to everyone.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jan 22, 2008.

1. For the best trading day in a very long time. Awesome trading year so far. The Maneki Neko I received as a gift has brought money thats for sure.

Large positions on QID and SDS friday morning and unloaded our wad this early trading morning for a big nice pop. I had a feeling that there might be a 100basis point cut later today so we unloaded quick. 75 basis point cut happened. Things were getting crazy here, people shooting computer controlled nerf type rockets, general fucking around, jumping around, bets being taken and general chaos.

I am still wired up. I took a bronkaid pill early before the markets and drank up a monster khaos drink and a few mountain dews. I had not eaten anything all day (wired from the ephidrine 25mg and the caffeine and sugar)

I am gonna take a good well deserved vacation and send some of the guys off, bonuses for all March. Man its been a crazy start. I think its gonna be a good idea to be conservative now since it seems CNN, lou Dobbs and everyone else is talking recession etc.. You know what happens when people get cocky and greedy.

Anyhow good trading and everyone have a good 2008.