I Would Like To Become A Trader

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by KaylaMaroney84, Apr 6, 2012.

1. baller??? I guess I'll just consult my neighbor, a billionaire stock broker. Didn't think a serious question would result in a r&b play out, but okay.

#11     Apr 6, 2012
  2. thank you bc1

#12     Apr 6, 2012

3. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/85lpWoESHUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#13     Apr 7, 2012
  4. how much money do you have to start with? Do you have another source of income to live on while you are learning? Do you want to do it full time or just as a hobby to supplement your other investments?

#14     Apr 7, 2012
  5. as a supplament

#15     Apr 7, 2012
  6. SSteiner5

SSteiner5

You just need:

1.) Money
    2.) Education - Read books on how market works & trading tools
    3.) Brokerage that will let you trade.
    4.) Practice & Screen Time

Don't expect to make money consistently right away.

#16     Apr 7, 2012
  7. " I Would Like To Become A Trader"

So would I : in the eyes of the IRS.

#17     Apr 8, 2012
  8. The first question that you have to answer is how long i can spend for this job..??? 1h a day? 3h a day? half day? full day? ect.. and after that you find the appropriate method if a scalper trader, day trader, medium/long term trader ect..
    every singol person have a different mind and attitude and not everybody can be a trader.. you will pass a wonderful days and terrible as well untill you will find your trader mind that means no emotion and strictly follow your rules and method without feelling but like a robot.
    I don't want scare you but just advice you, for me is a wonderful job because you have no boss and you can work anywhere and those things don't have price.

#18     Apr 10, 2012
  9. Bahaaa these videos are two funny ^^^^^ I can't get enough:D

#19     Apr 10, 2012