I would get a heavy buzz at the beer summit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Jul 30, 2009.

1. lol alright dude your a champ!:D

#21     Jul 30, 2009
  2. This is the problem with the P/R forum, i am a right winger and can still have fun with an amusing picture that basically sums up this whole debacle, i am also open to debate from intelligent people, and respect both sides, this doesnt happen though people were having fun without ever having had to turn it into hateleft/hate right thread, this will be my last post ever in this forum guaranteed, no one has a sense of humour and it is a waste of my time. Have fun hating people.... both your lives must be stellar!!! Now im assuming two people are gonna come at me justifying their hateful/rude positions, which equates to the typical banter in this forum.

Landis i hope you now understand what i said to you via PM, this forum is a waste of time/life.

:(

#22     Jul 30, 2009
  3. that's a Belgian beer Obama is drinking.:)

#24     Jul 31, 2009
  4. cstfx

cstfx

Does anyone believe that there was not some tag-teaming going on here? Gates and Obama with a one-two punch, so to speak. Idiot uncle Joe was there to balance the color and not make it seem like Crowley was getting a lecture from the other two. This was a farce and nothing but a picture taking opportunity. (could have been held inside, but was chosen in full view of the press corps)

#25     Jul 31, 2009
  5. Why did Sgt crowley not arrest the Kenyan citizen for immigration violations???

#26     Jul 31, 2009
  6. In that case you should have posted in chit chat. This 'debacle" has no humor in it at all. When two black supremists try to steam roll a white cop just for doing his job, that's a huge problem. It sends a terrible message, to an already out of control black community, that they can do or say anything without fear of reprisal.
    Obama stepped in it, saw the polls go south, and tried to make nice. Doesn't change what he, and the professor are really all about. THAT, is the lesson to be learned here.

#27     Jul 31, 2009
  7. saxon

saxon

Could be. I heard Crowley's favorite was Red Stripe and Gates was Blue Moon; but maybe they got it backwards.

From the looks of that group, I think they all should have had double Martinis...lol.

#28     Aug 1, 2009