I wonder what manipulative surprise is next...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Thurgood, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Thurgood

Thurgood

Can't say I'm surprised.

#11     Jan 23, 2008
  2. and the way he's "cleaning up the mess" it is to lower rates and repeat what greenspan did.

he's weak. the economist in him knows this is wrong but he isn't strong enough to do the right thing.

#12     Jan 23, 2008

3. I agree outlaw short selling and bring in the uptick rule. Bunch of cockroaches eating away national wealth..

Its the reason these conniving lairs and hoodlums on Wallstreet wearing double breasted suits are thriving in such a place and spreading fear on CNBC

#13     Jan 23, 2008
  4. lol your sources? dumb people never cease to amaze me.

will your sources outlaw the markets going down? will they outlaw stupid investments too? lol

#14     Jan 23, 2008
  5. haha....none of the selling has to do with a slowing economy or massive losses in the financial industry? naaaaaaaaaaaah couldn't have anything to do with that stuff...it can only be manipulation. lol

#15     Jan 23, 2008
  6. That is the truth.

If anyone knew better than to do what Bubblespan did it was Bubblespan.

If anyone knew better than to do what Bernanke did it was Bernanke.

#16     Jan 23, 2008
  7. This place is has become amateur hour. since you can't make mpney its manipulation, or becuase you have no idea how to trade on the short side, male it illegal...This site sounds more and more like motley fool or yahoo. Grow up, learn how to trade or go away.

#17     Jan 23, 2008
  8. Those fuckin bear raids!

#18     Jan 23, 2008
  9. only losers whinge about "manipulation"

the market can only move when supply or demand is in control.

#19     Jan 23, 2008
  10. Are you talking about everyone who has bought US Teasuries?

Does anyone really believe that the US can ever pay back the $9.5 trillion it owes to those poor suckers from overseas? We will run a budget deficit this year of $250B excluding the White House $250B money-for-nothing rebate scheme. Then we have the unfunded Social Security and sky rocketing Medicare costs coming up as the boomers retire.

I'm glad our so called leaders have created the Uncle Sam Soveriegn Wealth Fund to support our future obligations......NOT.

The US is financially f'd.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/01/23/new...etdeficit.ap/index.htm?postversion=2008012310

#20     Jan 23, 2008