I wonder if the Rosa Parks/Civil Rights/bus incident looked anything like this?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh puleeze.
    Yesterday you were dismissing anything from Koch just because it was from Koch. Most anyone hear with a brain in their head dismisses your ridiculous accusations of racism for the same reason.

#31     Mar 23, 2011

2. When I rode the bus, the driver would have pulled over and put that kid out the back door. Both of em, but it was not about black vs. white. It was about strong vs. weak.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fd4VSkj0Wks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#32     Mar 23, 2011
  3. That you would defend phenomena's obvious bias for segregation, with an implicit defense of Koch in the process, is what you would call the confirmationn of the signal; the icing on the cake; the cherry on top. Thanks for the clarity.

#33     Mar 23, 2011
  4. I have an "obvious bias for segregation"? Please, humor me with specifics...

#34     Mar 23, 2011
  5. Crispy

Crispy

When I was a kid we didnt have fucking cameras on the bus conditioning us for a life accepting of serfdom and submission.

Thats the travesty here. People have accepted intrusion in the name of safety.

See how safe that camera kept that kid? Worked great didnt it....

#35     Mar 23, 2011
  6. How about your thread, whose name was changed by Joe, which you originally entitled "The gift of diversity" in obvious sarcasm in view of the attached video. And your post in the same thread, which Joe also deleted, where you clearly supported the idea of segregation by mocking a poster who thought it was a bad idea. Remember those? Or are you going to enage in another round of plausible deniability?

#36     Mar 23, 2011
  7. Ahhh, I see, and this demonstrates an "obvious bias for segregation". Interesting. How is that exactly? I only wonder because I have never advocated segregation before... So i'm interested in the contents of this spin job...

#37     Mar 23, 2011
  8. I grew in the inner city and I am a nerd. I had to fight often. Momma said knock you out, Im gonna knock you out. Do that a couple of times, and even if someone bigger than you approaches you, they will know that you will fight. Just that simple.

#38     Mar 23, 2011
  9. Sounds like a glorious and sophisticated culture, gee I just can't understand why people would want to engage in any "flight" to keep their kids away from shit like that...

What's odd, I grew up in the exact same city, probably zoned for some of the same schools (you know, because they DO bus kids from all over all the way to Grady, of course, you know what that's done for Grady... :)

#39     Mar 23, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

Lol. no, actually you have the last word as humor always trumps verbal attack.:)

#40     Mar 23, 2011