I wonder if the Rosa Parks/Civil Rights/bus incident looked anything like this?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Besides this "persecution" being a figment of your mind, and besides the the fact that you repeatedly fail to put some in front of blacks, this country will move along quite nicely. I do not care if you hate black people, you and the dozen or so others here represent a tiny minority which is growing smaller by the day. The demographic of your type indicate the most of you are over 50, so it won't be long now. Minds do not change, they die off. This is very well known. U are a relic of your era phenom, spend the rest of your time enjoying all the money you say you have made, and not venting about what you cannot change here at ET. Time is a tickin.......tick tock.:)

#21     Mar 23, 2011
  2. Pretty genocidal of you... That's pretty hateful. I'd never wish genocide on an entire group of people. But I'm glad that you think that the the murder, rape, robbery of, and discrimination against white people is amusing. Enjoy it while it lasts...

Despite your fantasies, I am decades shy of 50. You're nowhere close. Barely half, in fact. LOL!! There are many people in my age group who share my views as well... There are many at every age of course, it's a "silent majority" of sorts, as many of the responses here echo. Much to your dismay, "my era", is yet to come...

1)Where on Earth do I talk about how much money I have made? That's not a discussion I'd have online. Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else.

2) Can you answer my one simple question yet? By what objective criteria could I be considered "racist"?

#22     Mar 23, 2011
  3. You will see it in your other thread, and your day came and went, go dust off a history book. I have no doubt you know a lot of people who share your views, as you all tend to self segregate, lol.

I spoke of nothing about genocide, makes me wonder about your intellectual capacity saying that.

#23     Mar 23, 2011
  4. ammo

ammo

other black kids broke it up,they are just kids, the predjudice amongst teens is minimal ,compared to the 60/70/s when the groups rarely mingled,the kids today realize hatred and predjudice is ignorant...you're stuck in the past..why ...1 or 2 incidents from 30 years ago..ignoramce...fear..?....can you honestly say that 12% of the population is to be prejudged..and back it up with intelligent rationale...as far as classes among us ,start with the socio economic,..kids born into poverty...all races..have a much tougher time succeeding

#24     Mar 23, 2011
  5. Larson

Larson Guest

Very true. The point being made on this thread is racism cuts both ways. People are getting sick and tired of pointing the finger at one race simply because the other is a so-called oppressed minority. It appears the oppresson has been dealt with in the last 50 years in the form of legislation, but clowns like RCG continue to spout the JesseJackass agenda. It has been a windfall for sycophant lawyers and others who stand to gain from this hypocrisy. Continually hyping this garbage on MSM for gullible suckers to take in is both profitable and politically expedient.

#25     Mar 23, 2011
  6. please post any post I have made that is compatible with jesse jackson's overall agenda. You are reactionary and obviously came running into the middle something completely underprepared. FAIL.

Now go back and do some homework.

#26     Mar 23, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

Certainly sounds like you have an agenda with some of your comments about the South, etc.
    I am always on the lookout for clowns like you who make divisive biased comments veiled in argument. Hypocritical stooge.

#27     Mar 23, 2011
  8. And you have the last word.:)

#28     Mar 23, 2011
  9. Crispy

Crispy

If your a true American or a Libertarian there should only be one thing about this entire video that disturbs you to the core. And its got nothing to do with kids being kids, racial prejudice or the worker drone of a school bus driver who ignored the fight.

First one to name it gets a beer on me next time they are on Long Island.

#29     Mar 23, 2011
  10. The conduct in the video is reprehensible. However, it doesn't make phenomena any less of a racist. He is probably at this very moment cherry-picking videos for his next thread to continue with his ongoing and relentless Stormfront narrative. And he can evidently attract a like-minded crowd.

#30     Mar 23, 2011