I wonder if I'm just getting too damned old for 1 minute charts...

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jnbadger, Feb 17, 2012.

1. I don't know if 5-minute is tradeable.

Even 1-minute doesn't give me many opportunities.

Thinking about 30-second. Got to keep up with HFT.

#21     Feb 18, 2012
  2. jnbadger

jnbadger

You really think watching a 30 second chart is going to help you keep up with a computer?

#22     Feb 18, 2012
  3. BCE

BCE

Simply stated, great points. I spend too much time looking at 1 min charts and the SuperDOM. I think it's good to set up several charts in different time frames.

As far as meeting ES at a bar, ES is my ex. I've moved on to my new girlfriend now, CL. The only problem hooking up with her though is as NoDoji has mentioned, "CL lives in a cave far from civilization. She answers to no index!" And also paraphrasing NoDoji, if I still thought about ES it would interfere with my crude reality. Sounds a little funky doesn't it? :)

#23     Feb 18, 2012
  4. bighog

bighog Guest

BCE, i tried to hit on CL, she was real nervous and could not sit still long enough for me to get a handle on her real intentions. She did say she noticed me checking out her "stuff, and asked if i wanted to give it a GO" I said, sure if you settle down some and let me get positioned properly" She agreed then asked if i could do something with my natural hair............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI4GqaCzJF8&feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqecJR4BMLI&feature=related

She preferred "greasers" after all.......

PS: not sure if the ES i met was your ex but did mention she preferred "SIZE" these days and handles it with ease.

#24     Feb 19, 2012
  5. I am 54 years old and I trade 1 minute charts. It depends on attitude, not age.

#25     Feb 19, 2012
  6. jnbadger

jnbadger

I understand. And my attitude is that the 5 works better for me, and the 1 costs me money, and is an addiction I need to kick.

But seriously, your handle is going to have that stupid song stuck in my head all day....

Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free..ee..ee....

Dammit.

#26     Feb 19, 2012
  7. BCE

BCE

:D :p :D For some reason "peach pomade" came to mind. But I guess that's what CL wears in her hair. :) And that was one thing with ES, she always could take on size.

#27     Feb 19, 2012
  8. NoDoji

NoDoji

You know I spent an hour and a half meticulously cleaning my vintage (1986) IBM Model M keyboard today and nearly spit a mouthful of tea all over it when I read Hog's post :p

How come you never log in Skype??

#28     Feb 19, 2012
  9. BCE

BCE

I'm shy. :D :p I created a new Skype account and I forgot your tag. I'm off to dinner. PM me.

I should buy those 50 contracts from beachhouse before I head out. :)

#29     Feb 19, 2012
  10. jnbadger

jnbadger

Uh, ma'am. Are you sure you have room in your socket for that ol' piece o' wood?

#30     Feb 19, 2012