I wonder if Dick Cheney has been trading HAL...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, May 9, 2003.

1. I wonder if Spitzer will look and see if Cheney's been trading HAL since he decided to let HAL have all of Iraq's oil...

Hmm...if so, that may constitute insider trading...but then again, it's not like anyone in the Bush administration has ever been held accountable for anything anyway...

I mean, the SEC definitely will not do it, since they're worthless anyway, but I'd be real curious to know about this...

If Harken and Dubya's little scam is indicative of the whole administration, I wonder what Cha-cha-cheney's been doing while HAL secures all of Iraq's oil at the expense of the US taxpayer...

2. He can't trade it right now.

ROCK

3. can't is only a state of mind...

4. What I meant was...

I think upon becoming VP, he had to exit any holdings and he can't trade. I think all he can do is set aside money which is managed by someone else or something. I'm not sure on the exact rules, but I know he isn't swing trading HAL. lol

ROCK

5. HAL is the premier oil service company in the world. Who should they have hired, SLB maybe?

Anyway, it's a service company, not E&P, so it's not getting Iraqi oil. Only helping them to produce a lot more, drive the price down and stick it to the friggin Saudi's.

6. [
    I mean, the SEC definitely will not do it, since they're worthless anyway, but I'd be real curious to know about this...

So True....like the fact that Hillary Clinton was allowed to buy Futures on margin and hold the positions for almost 6 months without putting a PENNY up....and then parlaying it into $600,000 pure profit....AMAZING isn;t it???? I mean. if I tried to buy some Soybeans at IB , even $200.00 worth, I'd have to put up the cleared funds first......But Big Bubba and co are allowed to get 'anonymous tips" and parlay it into six figures and only pay AFTER you see the investment work out....Your right BUNG...they are worthless

7. Politicians in this country act like friggin' monarchs and i am getting sick and tired of it. Whether its the Kennedys, Clintons, Bushes, etc. it's bullshit and I'm getting tired of John Q Public being totally ignorant of these assholes sticking it up the public's ass over and over and over...

It's so bad that the limpdick SEC gets a boost by an ambitious DA.

8. That's why so many are leaving the Democratic party...here's the latest to leave.

9. I'm not going to get into this with you here, TM...

have a good weekend and stay out of jail,
    love
    bung :D

10. You to brother...just having some fun:)

#10     May 9, 2003