I Wish Paulson Would Drop Dead

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Yeah, Whitman (among others) should be put in jail for declaring the air safe after WTC collapse. Chertoff has been predictably ineffective. I will give Bush credit for (finally) firing Rumsfeld and putting in Gates. It is a shame though that Fallon was forced out. He was one of the few who knew what they were doing in my opinion. Oh well, only 9 months and change left...

#11     Mar 19, 2008
  2. How does it compare to Family Guy? I actually laugh out loud during that show.

#12     Mar 19, 2008
  3. clacy

clacy

Yes, but you have to consider the alternative. Most likely, in my opinion, Bush was the lesser of two evils. I really can't imagine Gore as President. Kerry maybe, but Gore would be off in fantasy land talking about global warming every second of every day.

#13     Mar 19, 2008
  4. gnome

gnome

Well then.. if you've not been a fan of South Park, suggest you watch a few episodes... it's waaayyy clever.

#14     Mar 19, 2008
  5. Fair enough. I've never watched it, but I'll give it a try some time. Similarly, if you have never watched Family Guy, you really need to watch a couple of episodes. They take no prisoners as well.

#15     Mar 19, 2008
  6. Well many of us think California should hit the road also Wags.
    'Cept of course those voters in the OC. :D

I'm a Republican for several reasons but two are paramount to me.

1. Taxes. Confiscatory rates are a moral issue. I wasn't put on this Earth to serf for big brother. Libs luv to talk about the Patriot Act and Herr Bush yet at the same time they revel in class warfare. The Left favors a code that imprisons people and seizes their property if they balk at giving up any less than half their income or estates. Meanwhile we've created a ruling class of government workers retiring on 80% pensions. If up to Obama or Hillary we'd be the USSR.

2. Guns. I have a God given right to protect my person and property with deadly force. Those who ignore the 2nd amendment believe the rights of the state supersede individual rights. We come into this world alone and we leave this world alone......

#16     Mar 19, 2008
  7. Understood.

Unfortunately, this idiotic "Operation Iraqi Freedom" has cost taxpayers about $16,000 each since this "operation" was started 5 years ago to this day.

We also face a $410 million dollar budget deficit because this Administration's use of the "vetoe" is non-existent.

That "strong" dollar policy that Bush and Paulson keep talking about sure has been working real well too!

Just a freaking disaster.

#17     Mar 19, 2008
  8. And you don't think that George Bush has been in FANTASY LAND?

Are you kidding me???

Did you not see this idiot "tap-dancing" on the steps of the White House while he was awaiting the arrival of John McCain ( and his endorsement of McCain ) week before last?

Here we have young men and women dying over in Iraq and Afghanistan, a budget deficit that is going through the roof while the dollar continues to collapse . . . Crude Oil at $108 and gasoline hitting $4.00 per gallon in some part of this country while the economy is contracting towards a Recession and the banking system has become "frozen" and the President of the United States is "tap-dancing" in front of the press corp on the steps of the White House?

And you don't think this guy is out of touch with REALITY?

#18     Mar 19, 2008

9. Agree bro. I'm a Taft/Buchanan/Paul Republican. Outside of the trading community ain't many of us left.

#19     Mar 19, 2008
  10. Sheeple don't follow those philosophies. It's not important to them. American Idol is all that matters.

#20     Mar 19, 2008