I wish IB allows us to use thier software on weekends!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by affan, Jun 15, 2008.

1. stop this BS and if you don't know sh*t -blame yourself, not IB.

WOW!!

What BS are you talking about?

WHO is/was blaming IB?

#11     Jun 16, 2008
  2. You have to speak English first you hump!

"I want use IB this for good to me"

Christ,, does'nt anyone speak proper English anymore???/

#12     Jun 16, 2008

3. You have to speak English first you hump!

"I want use IB this for good to me"

Christ,, does'nt anyone speak proper English anymore???/

What is the point you tried to make?

#13     Jun 16, 2008
  4. Bob111

Bob111

do your own job(use search on IB website or at least try to login during weekends on demo account before saying that the demo is not working on weekends and what IB should do about it.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullshit

#14     Jun 16, 2008

5. do your own job(use search on IB website or at least try to login during weekends on demo account before saying that the demo is not working on weekends and what IB should do about it.)

Ok, understand!

Do you intent to imply that any one comes to this forum should be able to know every thing? He can not ask the things he does not know (even you think he should know that already)? Even some one goes to IB website, he may not able to find the answer he was looking for even he spends reason time in IB site already .......

By the way, do you work for IB or have any financial interest direcly or indirectly in/with IB? Just curious!

#15     Jun 16, 2008
  6. Tums

Tums

7. I this for sure to me is IB weekend this i was only knowing.

#17     Jun 16, 2008
  8. A desperate attempt to sound like Yoda.

Note for anyone who is only reading the end of the thread: the demo/demouser option can be used in the weekend.

#18     Jun 16, 2008
  9. It's a little bit of an irritation that you can't log in until noon on Sundays....but whats more irritating is the currency account management on tws. The fact that only the "cash" column is accurate, only one out of eight account management columns is accurate? IB is not a great forex broker...but it is the best option available that I know of.

The head of the FX department told me the only account management secition for currencies (on TWS) that people can trust is the fist "cash" column.

They have been saying their programmers are working on it for the last year. They need better f****** programmers.

#19     Jun 19, 2008