I wish I would have gone into the military. This is really boring.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jnbadger, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

FWIW being in the military is hardly "exciting" most of the time. It's another (potentially very demanding) job.

#21     Feb 1, 2019
    d08 likes this.
  2. zdreg

zdreg

"this is really boring."
    no need to worry.
    the market always take care of people suffering from an excess of hubris. it won't be in a good way.

#22     Feb 1, 2019
    d08 and Overnight like this.
  3. jnbadger

jnbadger

Not a rich white person problem. I mean no offense. I just feel like I'm not providing anything to society. I've wished i had gone into the military since I was pretty young. I just took a different path. I got into music, and then went to college, and then got into trading. I just feel empty sometimes. This has nothing to do with race.

#23     Feb 1, 2019
  4. jnbadger

jnbadger

That's actually a really good answer. :)

#24     Feb 1, 2019
  5. jnbadger

jnbadger

51 years old. Too old for military. I guess I'll deal boredom.

#25     Feb 1, 2019
  6. jnbadger

jnbadger

Lol. That's cool.

#26     Feb 1, 2019
    Nobert likes this.
  7. jnbadger

jnbadger

This is also a great post. I am proud of myself. I have done one trade in one stock all week, and it was a small winner.

I am coming off of an absolutely horrible year personally, and i want to make up for it with financial gain. Bad idea. I'll gradually get back to where I was.

#27     Feb 1, 2019
  8. Is that another way of saying lock and load? :sneaky:

#28     Feb 1, 2019
  9. JSOP

JSOP

Then the only solutions for you is go to warm places to trade (sipping on a pina colada while sitting on a white sand beach trading...) and/or take up some or more hobbies outside of trading to occupy yourself.

#29     Feb 1, 2019
  10. speedo

speedo

If you had a "absolutely horrible year", you shouldn't be bored, you should be working on a decent trade plan...oh and it's 68 degrees on Treasure Island Fla at the moment.

#30     Feb 1, 2019
    imjohn likes this.