I Wish I Had Their Skill

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Swan Noir, Sep 5, 2013.

1. emg

emg

2. ktmtrader

ktmtrader

Utter BS! They are charlatans, 400% return in one day? Off 10K, only the most naive of the traders would believe this. Obviously this is a sales pitch, don't you see it?

3. Gee wiz. I'm glad you pointed that out to me otherwise I was going to track down the educational firm that produced this, give them a few G's and walk out a first class trader. I was thinking I would make the tiny sum I paid in tuition back in under an hour.

Many thanks for your help and guidance. May I call on your wisdom if I am ever again perplexed? I see you joined yesterday; keep up the good work.

4. I'm sure plenty of people would love to be "struggling" like they are.

5. bh_prop

bh_prop

Just throw a bunch of moving averages on your chart and voila - you too can win (on average) 14 of 18 trades!

6. Shameless attempt at viral marketing to sell their system on indiegogo (a money raising site.)

By sharing their video, you're promoting for them. (If you realize it or not, since the idea of doing viral marketing videos is that people share it thinking it's worth passing around.)

The entire thing is produced to sell a "strategy", but masked as some sort of reality TV / Documentary video.

Disgusting, this is no better than the other system sellers who give FX a bad name.

Their indiegogo site has one line that says it all:

If the rest of their site and indiegogo page isn't already an obvious educational vendor in disguise, then that line right there is a large enough red flag to have me running.

7. This video is so bust out and astonishingly obvious that any 11 year old should see the gaff. Anyone that gives them a quarter is so severly retarded they should be in an institution.

I posted it for comic relief and there are clowns on here who are trying to dfeconstruct it so it's obvious. It starts off obvious and continues to get more inane as the seconds tick by.

UNBELIEVABLE!

8. Yeah, I see the humor in why you posted it here now... before I just watched the video without really reading your post and 'saw red'.

9. bears21

bears21

Hey 3000 % on LOTE in 3 months killer score.
    Monday morning quarterbacking is a very profitable business model.

Let me know where that 50k is at in 18 months

#10     Sep 5, 2013