I Wish Et Would Ban More People

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by newtoet, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Not anymore....since Chad went down, I have no life to look forward to in the fall.....bugging you is all i have left til hoops starts!!!:D

#11     Aug 26, 2003
  2. gms

gms

That's unfortunate. I'm still awaiting your friend to post.

#12     Aug 26, 2003
  3. kowboy

kowboy

I agree. I come here to learn and rabblerousers only distract.

How about a new site where those that want to can go specifically to trade insults with each other and post drivel they can't explain to others (like Jack.)

#13     Aug 26, 2003
  4. Why are you all a buncha cry babies? "I come here to learn" ....STFU, you aren't much of a trader and never will be if ET is your only source of learning. How do people "distract" you on this board? Put them on ignore or don't read their threads and posts. By complaining about other posters it is very clear you people don't make any money and have too much time on your hands and all you can do is cry and complain to let your frustration out because you failed as a trader. Anyway, I shouldn't complain about you assholes either, just don't ban the few good posters left on this forum.

#14     Aug 26, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It's called "Yahoo". :p

#15     Aug 26, 2003
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I dunno guys.....we feel loved.....no one has ever asked to ban us before........TM, you get a big fat kiss......:D :D

ps...the kiss is from cathy

#16     Aug 27, 2003

7. YES!!!!!...My first cyber sex experience!!!

#17     Aug 27, 2003
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

ROFL:D

#18     Aug 27, 2003
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

don't stop there, go for it!

#19     Aug 27, 2003
  10. kowboy

kowboy

You make a good suggestion. For your logical adult gentlemanly and kind remarks, I have put you on ignore. Thanks for the suggestion.

#20     Aug 27, 2003