I will tell you my system on Sunday at 6pm

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by retaildaytrader, Sep 30, 2010.

1. #11     Oct 13, 2010
  2. tango29

tango29

Hells bells, I'll tell you my system today. I ' ve blown out a couple of times, but have been on track for a few years now. I have 3 years of +30% going, and not bad the 2 years before. I learned risk control is king and any mehtod may work if you use proper risk control.

#12     Oct 13, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

His latest prediction:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_oueK1OQYA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_oueK1OQYA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#13     Oct 13, 2010
  4. I will reveal my system on Sunday at 6pm.

#14     Oct 13, 2010
  5. why? what's the point?

#15     Oct 13, 2010
  6. Why not 6:05pm ?:D

#16     Oct 13, 2010
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Alright, but WHICH Sunday??? Haven't we passed at least one since your first post???

Fool me once.... :)

#17     Oct 13, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

ATTENTION!

#18     Oct 13, 2010

9. Doesn't anybody remember those numerous days when RDT was giving away free fishes in the Trading Forum? The system belongs to his wife, Mary, a remarkably resourceful fisherwoman.

The system:

The other wives, her fishing friends, just couldn't believe her luck. Her baskets were always full of fish regardless which side of the lake she fished. Incredulous, they begged her to reveal her secret.

Said Mary, "When I wake up I observe which side RDT's torpedo is pointing - and fish only that side of the lake. If it points to the left I fish on the west side of the lake, if to the right I fish the east side and so on .... its been a very successful system"

Aha, said a smartyass loser friend, "and what do you do when RDT's torpedo is pointing straight up?"

Said Mary, "I stay home"

#19     Oct 13, 2010
  10. why is it different than the 1000s of other useless "systems" from clueless paper traders such as yourself?

So far, you are only coming off as ToadZilla here:

[​IMG]

#20     Oct 14, 2010