I will reporting et to the press

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ctenisdead, Sep 26, 2007.

1. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

more mature response? are you kidding me? i bet you and 'c ten is dead' are both about 11 years old. stop crying like a little girl. jackass.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bHP5H1FZ_lg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bHP5H1FZ_lg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#31     Sep 27, 2007
  2. Yes, I can state that it's worked for me. I have an eidetic memory, but it's made it sharper.

I'll offer two personal examples of the effectiveness of "non-essential" supplementation:

My mother passed from breast cancer in 1995. She'd lived with advanced cancer for more than 10 years. One of the primary chemotherapeutics used in ABC is Adriamycin, which can cause chem-induced cardiomyopathy. They test each patient with a 2D echo before and after the treatment period. Her LVEF went from ~60 to ~10 post-therapy. She could not walk more than 20 feet unaided and was in respiratory-distress. Her cardiologist gave her approximately 6 months. Her cancer was stable, but her heart was failing. I began to administer ubiquinone [CoQ10] 1200mg daily. Within two months she was walking a mile a day and her LVEF was recorded at ~60. She eventually succumbed to the cancer, but her heart had recovered. Something that had not been seen to date from patients with chemically-induced cardiomyopathy.

My infant daughter was born with "benign hypotonia" and no genetic cause has been found. At 8 months she was approx 3 months under the developmental curve for gross motor skills. I've always believed that these conditions are the result of mito-disfunction and/or free carnitine deficiencies. I began administering CoQ10 and Acetyl L Carnitine twice daily. She began crawling within 3 hours of her fist CoQ10 dose. She is meeting all fine and gross motor skills 3 months after starting the protocol.

#32     Sep 27, 2007