I will NEVER! Use Esignal Again!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rossmedia, May 12, 2006.

1. i agree with the fact that esignal does suck, there are constant problems at my office.

#41     May 13, 2006
  2. If you need to blame eSignal for your losses its time to apply to McDonalds for that sales counter position

#42     May 13, 2006

3. Can someone explain to me why i NEVER have these problems with Esignal?

I live in Europe and trade the ES. I have a realtime connection 24 hours a day for over 10 years now ( first satelite dish and afterwards internet). I suppose that Esignal doesn't make a difference between US and European customers. So why are there problems in the US and not in Europe?

What's the difference between the european setup and the american setup? If there is no difference than there have to be other factors that cause these problems. Maybe factors that have nothing to do with Esignal.

First define the cause of the problem and only then you can accuse anyone.

#43     May 13, 2006
  4. romik

romik

S... happens to all of us, when it does I close all positions on my trading platform which has a separate feed or if that is also down I call the broker to take me out of the market. I would have taken the $10 offer and then considered my options, whether to stay or leave the provider. One thing I would not do is take it personally. All the best.

#44     May 13, 2006
  5. Romik,

I agree, I didn't take it personally because they don't know my person. Purely business. There is company policy and then there is customer support. Ever heard of the customer is always right? Well it's actually true. Even when the customer is totally to blame companies like Sears realized years ago that by not arguing with the customer and just giving the refund the not only keep there business but the business of their children's children.

Maybe sears should start a charting package.:D

#45     May 13, 2006
  6. cmaxb

cmaxb

I think Wal-mart does that, too. That along with low prices keep me going back. But let's not start a Wal-mart flamefest.

#46     May 13, 2006
  7. So when your leased car breaks down for a day...do you ask the leasing company to refund your month payment?

So I guess you'll be switching to Qhcarts since it must have 100% uptime?

#47     May 13, 2006