I will leave the board for this summer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Jun 13, 2003.

1. man

man

but honestly speaking I thought you were just fooling around and wanted to join you in that, but it seems you are honestly.

BTW do you communicate in that way in real as well - permanently laughing in between?

#21     Jun 13, 2003
  2. Today I have time my time is precious only at some moment. Others I don't care. Furthermore I didn't say that I need 24Hours of precious time, I need times because I need it for my pleasure. I have decided that I don't live for work but for my pleasure.

#22     Jun 13, 2003
  3. Are you so masochist that you want to continue hee hee ? I already said: if you want to play the silly game with me I can be even more silly than anyone else: I'm pretty good taking this role.

#23     Jun 13, 2003
  4. man

man

agreed. trading and all this stuff has the embedded tendency to consume all time and energy one has ... good to take time of.

finally, nice vacation to you (honestly). don't even think about the markets.

peace

#24     Jun 13, 2003
  5. Not at all during vacation I just have even more pleasure to look at trading for 100% of the time whereas I can't out of vacation since I have different activites. I only meant cutting off from the noise of the crowd or I just change forum from time to time to see other kind of people but they ressemble so much. there were intereting people on the french newsgroup but it has been poluted by nazi guys so I left and other interesting guys left also.

#25     Jun 13, 2003
  6. If you think this board is enhanced by the "Elites" then you are smoking the same shit as your president. You elites are a total waste of fucking space - spouting inane worthless shit because you like the sound of your own voices.

Your second problem is that you are French. Could you please confirm for our American audience that it is not just the British who hate the fucking French, but about every country that shares a border with you. Living next door to the French is like living next door to a toilet. They go on strike every three weeks just because it is a national hobby, thinking nothing of shutting down inter-country commerce in the process. They piss and whine about anything Anglo-saxon, and generally contribute absolutely fuck all to international affairs. By the way, they also have holes in the ground for toilets in many cafes - and I am NOT joking either. And their women don't shave their armpits.

#26     Jun 13, 2003
  7. man

man

to harry
    sad to here that about your french group. difficult to prevent.

referring to an earlier post of yours: I am communicating with you, because there is something about your curiosity on markets and other things that I find very inspiring. (though I must concede that there was no information so far that inspired me to backtest something - but that is okay, it is the same with 99.997% of the posts here).

I think you are a colorful personality - and I hoped I could have a little joking with you. I was not sure how much of your weird communication was true and what was not - difficult to judge on the net, without seeing a person.

peace

#27     Jun 13, 2003
  8. man

man

harry
    listen to him. now here we have a politeful young person, sharing his inspiring thoughts on hygenic matters. johann (I got you, right?), thanks for being here. we missed that subtle smell you are fragrancing of, what is it? hang on - yes, white round china placed on the floor in a rather samll room, on this thread.

johann, or may I say hans?, keep going. bring it up. let it out.

#28     Jun 13, 2003
  9. man

man

hans
    is there nothing else? wouldn't you like to elaborate a bit more on your own first class racial and national background? and about the shaving habits of your maids? wouldn't you?

#29     Jun 13, 2003
  10. Its obvious Johny rotten is a working class middle aged Briton. What other rough mannered character would name himself after a member of the "Sex Pistols", a 1970s band virtually unknown in America. The above may be an incorrect hypothesis but I doubt it somehow.

#30     Jun 13, 2003