I will leave the board for this summer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Jun 13, 2003.

1. man

man

candle
    where are you located? I thought you were american. that would mean you are sleepless ...

#11     Jun 13, 2003
  2. Gee if I was bored with myself I wouldn't need more than 24h hours I find the day too short I don't understand people who cries for 40 hours a week I would like 40 hours per day hee hee !

I am only interested in trading system stuffs but what I see hrere is almost psy or esoteric stuffs : people love that. They like mysteries, irrational thinking etc.: it's easy for them to hide all their fears and greeds behind the Unknown. So I'm getting bored. I have only interesting discussion in private finally with people developing trading systems or doing research at high in physical finance. Elitetrader forum is not much diffrent forum all other forums finally. So bla bla ting doesn't interest me.

Since you love mysteries and irrationalities I have at least an url for you haha !

http://www.star-seed.com/intro.htm

"the true eclipse cycle discovery - what vital planetary data has been missing

the S&P 500 - NASA - MOON and MARS
    evolution, financial control and manipulation

Venus - the queen of monetary geometry
    or the seated point of value

the origin of ALL money market turning point ratios

Fundamental Financial Frequencies
    of
    all hu-man life forms"

#12     Jun 13, 2003
  3. Funny you just understand me very well until I show how ridicule were the rites of freemasons haha ! Your brain is strange indeed. Hey did you learn more about Pike hee hee ! Funny that I have to learn you who he is no ?

#13     Jun 13, 2003
  4. Hahahaha astro believers did you read that: it's not your fault if you are a loser you're just controlled by the moon, nasa and Mars !

I don't know any other domain where you can find so many crazy stuffs ! And my impression is that on this board there are a majority of esoteric believers.

#14     Jun 13, 2003
  5. man

man

harry
    finally you managed to make me angry. if you write posts that do not at all relate to what I am saying, don't quote me. If you read stuff of that kind you mentioned, do so. I don't, not even for the purpose of damning it.

we were on this other thread where I tested that moon stuff. I tested it, you failed to comment on it or test it on your own. Hard facts, not mere talking as you obviously love to do. Results did not justify trading, yet were interesting. End of the story.

sorry if I am wrong in that, but I do not think I found anyone whose posts are so full of esoteric references as yours. I personally find people who explore other fields than I do for myself quite interesting - but I find it more than strange if these people damn what they are obviously interested in.

I do not have a scientific background, yet I found most working concepts finally quite simple or at least replaceable by something rather simple.

If you claim scientific ways of thinking, then start by being clear in your communication.

peace

#15     Jun 13, 2003
  6. man

man

just read your last two posts. this is the disadvantage of internet communication - people fall back to communicating like in stone age.

what a great man you are. have great vacation, mr scientific trader, who starts threads on freemasons, yet is not at all interested in it. who is not interested in esoterics, yet stumbles over internet sources all day ong.

#16     Jun 13, 2003
  7. Oh I'm so sorry peace with you haha !

#17     Jun 13, 2003
  8. man

man

two possibilities:

you just had a bad night and can't cope with it.

you just have a strange mind, that loves to offend, consequently be offended and love to be ironic about it.

both disqualify you for serious discussion on whatever the topic might be.

BTW have you found many people so offensive than yourself on this board? do you think your "scientific trader group" would love that? or is it simply that your genius gets angry confronted with idiots like myself?

What really upsets me is that a guy like you is obviously feeded positively by negative reactions to his strange personality. like masochists. unfortunately I am not sadistic enough to find that positve for myself.

#18     Jun 13, 2003
  9. Hey you are a masochist yourself then : I think what I want if it offends you I don't care and vice versa I don't care either haha !

P.S.: there are two things that are very rare for me: being ill (never take a drug since 20 years except a dozen aspirins for all hee hee ) and have a bad night. What I regret is to sleep too much but I have made progress hee hee ! From 14 hours a day I can sleep as few as 5 hours when I need to.

#19     Jun 13, 2003
  10. man

man

hard to believe that. if you would not care, you would not waste so much of your precious 24 hours a day chatting around aggressivley with others - and this is not your first thread like this.

your initial post was quite clear on that - you were looking for this thing to happen again.

#20     Jun 13, 2003