I will explain why V shapped bottom regarding the indexes

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 10, 2009.

1. noddyboy

noddyboy

so

f(p) = p
    f(v) = v

I don't get why you have to call price and volume "functions". We all use time.

There are technical indicators that multiply price and volume too. Nothing new. So why is this 1974 and not 1929?

#11     Mar 10, 2009
  2. lets now assume the following conditions:

As a stock trades from t1 to t2 (time) it accumulates energy. If there is no price change there is no energy. If it trades lower, there is negative enrgy. If it trades higher positive energy is created.

if the volume is zero, there is zero energy. Higher volume equals more energy.

if the slope (another variable) is 0 there is no energy. A greater slope equates to more energy.

With these perameters an equation can be developed for energy

#12     Mar 10, 2009
  3. wow, dude even though this is the internet, it smells like somebody shit their pants because you are talking completely out of you're ass. Not sure how it is possible as you have no clue what you are doing saying the crazy shit that you do, but when you try and be a smartist ( is that the term you use?) you are completely unintelligible, positive and negative energy? Yikes

#13     Mar 10, 2009
  4. LOLWUT?

#14     Mar 10, 2009
  5. Did you see the volume today in SPY,DIA?

#15     Mar 10, 2009
  6. It seems every thread I create is a lightning rod for flamers and bashers. How did you find this thread? You never post here.

#16     Mar 10, 2009
  7. you're describing momentum, not "energy" - this is a concept you've clearly struggled with in the past as demonstrated by failure after failure

let me explain this to you in terms you'll understand - the chart for PCX (one of your touts) has a LOT of negative ENERGY

#17     Mar 10, 2009
  8. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

you f'er you made me spit my soda and ruin my keyboard

stock_trad3r = BEST INTERNET TROLL EVER.

#18     Mar 10, 2009
  9. holy shit this is amazing.

I new I had to log on this afternoon to see stockturder basking in all his bullish glory.

But this is too much... professor turder seems to have lost his mind... must have gotten a margin call yesterday!!! LMFAO!!!

You were right professor... even though you lost it all you were right... the market will have a big up day one day!!! Now you can die happy.

#19     Mar 10, 2009
  10. Also dipshit a function returns something when a variable is plugged into it?!?!

Lets take this "function" you call price... so the input is........... price..... ok..... and the output is ......... the same price..... oh.... wait a minute I've solved it

f(p) = p * x where x =1

I've solved it I'm going to call it the turder theorem of redundancy and infinite stupidity.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#20     Mar 10, 2009