"I Will Crush Elite Trader"-- Tim Sykes

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by rollingstatic, Nov 26, 2009.

1. I visited investimonials.com, and right on the home page there's a large area devoted to "Highest Rated Financial Products". The default is stock brokers, and the highest rated is American Century Investments. Clicking on that link brings you to a page that shows it has an overall rating of 10/10 based on.... 1 review. And that one review is from filife.com, which when you click on the link says that the review is from "about a year ago".

All review sites are going to suffer from a chicken and egg problem, but they should really wait until a certain number of reviews - more than one - about each company that are fairly fresh are written before adding that company to any sort of ranking.

[I have no relation to American Century Investments and am not employed by any similar business.]

#11     Dec 6, 2009

2. and the lesson is:

http://loyalforex.com: "Loyal Forex IB partner of Prime 4x Brokerage Suite 401, Fourth Floor,
    MEGARO Stavrakis Building,Griva Digeni 13, 6010 Larnaca,Cyprus."

"This short statement simply announces to all unregulated companies which are operated
    from Cyprus – having headquarters in Cyprus, accepting correspondence and money in
    Cyprus and providing forex services to the internet community, (The short list of these
    companies is – Prime 4x . . . ) to simply disappear."
    . . .
    "This means that nobody will be able to work with these companies, neither Cypriot
    employee, banks or money transferring organizations; it does not take a genius to
    understand that if anyone is carrying deposits with these companies will simply not be
    able to withdraw them and is in very high risk in losing his or her funds forever. This means
    that these companies become a criminal business."
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=184795

i think EliteTrader is ahead on this one ;)

#12     Dec 6, 2009
  3. Be happy Mr sykes is cleaning up the corrupt financial business.

Plus Paying you to post.

good model, good guy,. why the hate>

#13     Dec 7, 2009
  4. It didn't work with Nikita...

[​IMG]

#14     Dec 7, 2009
  5. typical sykes $2 a month web server. dont waste your time.

#15     Dec 21, 2009
  6. The new site was founded by Timothy Sykes, a controversial financial expert.

What a joke.

#16     Dec 21, 2009
  7. Sykes is a god

#17     Jan 13, 2010
  8. mxjones

mxjones

Do you just get bored and go find month old posts to comment on?

#18     Jan 13, 2010