I will buy one of these stocks tomorrow:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Nov 25, 2003.

1. VOLUME

VOLUME

Bird flu anyone?

#51     Feb 18, 2004
  2. That was humor. MM buys housing going into winter (See gms comments) and chickens just after foreign countries are barring chicken exports from US (dark meat is sold overseas; white meat in US).

Even funnier, do the Ari Kiev tape w/MM and Trend Fader in mind.

This is my first anniversary W/ET after your suggestion to me. It's been fun. I am going to finish up the trading stuff with PNI re: the Psych stuff; it will be on the MSN site as soon as I am able to pace being responsive in real time.

#52     Feb 18, 2004
  3. Ok..I showed you my pick...what's your pick, hotshot?

#53     Feb 18, 2004
  4. just as I expected...silence. No one from ET ever puts their picks out there for scrutiny like I do.

#54     Feb 18, 2004
  5. gms

gms

For my part, I don't "pick". I have a watchlist culled because of certain criteria, and when any of them act in accordance with my strategy, I react. Like NTES today. Why didn't you "pick" that one?

#55     Feb 18, 2004
  6. Enough said...

#56     Feb 18, 2004

7. truer words were never spoken...

#57     Feb 18, 2004
  8. Mr.Market....

I thank you,(for my new porsche), my wife thanks you (for the new 5ct diamond I bought her).... my account statements thank you...

for we are not worthy.....

for you kind sir, I deliver my finest meats and cheeses....

#58     Feb 18, 2004
  9. Mr. Market:

Where can I find more info on you? I like what I see so far!

Thanx, B

#59     Feb 18, 2004
  10. just email me at:

mrmarket@mrmarketishuge.com

I don't want to post the link to my website on this forum as sir Baron rightfully gets pissed. (Someone else can post it if they want to.)

#60     Feb 18, 2004