I will become a very rich man (Trade Records)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by EighthWonder, Dec 29, 2017.

1. jl1575

jl1575

You are right.
    I just found it was amusing first, and then I realized that he probably meant one lot (A= one, 1). Just normally people would use one lot or 1 lot, and I didn't pay much attention as well.
    English is probably not his native language, and not mine either.

#11     Dec 29, 2017
  2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

It is mine, so I have no excuse for all my typos. Sometimes I see them weeks later!

#12     Dec 29, 2017
  3. baro-san

baro-san

Nice lesson ...

#13     Dec 29, 2017
  4. More chances to become a cosmonaut than very rich in trading.

#14     Dec 29, 2017
  5. To become "very rich" in trading, or any field or endeavor, is rare -- most people are lacking all the necessary fixed and dynamic variable elements.
    [​IMG]
    It's just a matter of time before they breakdown, or suffer a serious snag or setback. which will shake and whittle them to their core.

#15     Dec 29, 2017
  6. Trading is not "any field or endeavor".Any field is a "grocery shop" where you can become very reach easy.

#16     Dec 29, 2017
  7. baro-san

baro-san

You are under a misapprehension ... Don't repeat it!

Quick googling: https://www.forexschoolonline.com/do-95-of-traders-really-fail/

One of the biggest myths spread around the Forex world is that 95% of traders fail to make money. Traders no matter how limited their experience, seem to all have heard the same myth! I have no idea where this started but I have a very good idea of why this myth continues on today and will continue on for a long time to come.

There is one major thing all unsuccessful traders have in common and that is they fail to take full responsibility for their trading. They may think they do, but when it comes down to it they are all looking for any excuse or reason as to why it is too hard to make money.

And don't put down the hard working people!

You seem predisposed to exaggerations.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    #17     Dec 29, 2017
  8. Overnight

Overnight

L'Chaim!

#18     Dec 29, 2017
    EighthWonder likes this.
  9. Jack1960

Jack1960

QM is not a good contract to trade. It is not very liquid. At times bid ask spread becomes lare. If you use stop limit, it will often run through your stop.
    If you can have two QM, you can have one CL.
    Trade CL

#19     Dec 30, 2017
  10. Could be due to this:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

#20     Dec 30, 2017
    ps0013, algofy, Occam and 7 others like this.