I will be returning

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by killingtheta, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Thanks for leaving Justmo. I hope I can have your seat in the lurkers room. I think this place is great. Every morning after my charts are up and every evening after my charts are down I have been having some great reads. I have actually learned a thing or two. (although some not directly related to trading). And some great laughs. I swear I have met some of you guys. You can go to almost any bar in Chicago or NYC and find a couple of drunk traders talking crap about how good their calls are. Next thing you know they got a contest going about how far they can piss, or how many shots they can drink before they trade tomorrow. Same atmosphere here, without the noise or cigar smoke. At the same time, you have legitimate traders posting their journals for the world to see. They don't care about the haters, or the clowns in the corner talking sh!t. Some of these journals are true gems. Although I will most likely never trade like Lescor for example, the discipline and mentality this guy has should be emulated by everyone, regardless of time frame.
    I have thought about posting many times, but it always seems that someone chimes in with a better response than I would.
    Keep up the good work guys and girls. I LOVE lurking here.