I watched Rahcel Maddow tonight, Big mistake on my part.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, May 13, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Whoa! Hold up right there, Hello. I am sorry to inform you, but your television has been contaminated. Please put on vinyl protective gloves and remove it from your premises immediately. You might consider contacting your authorities to see if their hazmat dept. will do this for you.

Good luck!

#21     May 13, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If you leave (renounce citizenship) they still get income tax from you for 10-years. There is no escape from tyranny.

#22     May 13, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I think he's planning, in his desire to get away from the US's high taxes, to return to Canada.

#23     May 13, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

No, im planning to ditch on U.S. taxes and live abroad for a couple years wherebye i will pay no taxes.... eventually i will return to canada with nothing but a wife beater and a speedo...... and i will become the prime minister of canada, the queen might lable me a knight at that point..... but i dont want to guess whats going to happen.... i just try to bet on sure things......

thats my plan anyways....

Hopefullly it all works out. :p

#24     May 13, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

When i leave i guarantee the ankle biters in the government will never get another dime out of me, thats the only thing i can predict with 100% accuracy.

#25     May 13, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

:D

Like i said the government can feel free to rob me even harder......just dont be surprised when i dont show up to the party......

#26     May 13, 2011
  7. The Laffer Curve is another of many laughable theories out of the Reagan administration. More bullshit to justify their idiotic trickle down theory which has been an abject failure. All it did was give Reagan an excuse to run up the deficit with the foolish notion that somewhere down the road things would correct themselves like magic. Voodoo economics was an appropriate definition. Too bad Daddy Bush sold out to sit in the 2nd chair. We might have been able to avoid 30 years of the financial rape and plunder of the middle class.

#27     May 13, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

LOL!!!

#28     May 13, 2011

9. Do you just press buttonts on a keyboard? Like most liberals, You seem very uninformed.

#29     May 13, 2011
  10. Getting ready for the new summer campaign season. You defenders of the corporatist's can run but you can't hide. This time we get even.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rr8QDEYVkAA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#30     May 13, 2011